If your number was in my phone this year, you might have seen…
- This dark joke about fish n’ chips at a British Pub:
- This very important existential query:
- This sad realization:
- This very on-brand account of a camping trip:
- This invitation to a varied-yet-restrained evening:
- This over-reaction to the onset of winter:
- This ethical quandary:
- This theologically questionable description of an edm show:
- This inevitable response to listening to Hamilton for the first time:
- This could-have-been-much-worse exchange with a client:
- This jaded elucidation of romance in 2016:
- This brilliant business scheme:
- And this cry for help:
I have nothing to add here.
If you haven’t entered my Big Ridiculous Giveaway yet, click here and maybe win some books.
SUBSCRIBE (AND GET MY FREE E-BOOK TOO!)
I wrote "10 Things I Hate About Your Blog (and How to Fix Them)" to help you make your blog kick ass this year. I'd love to send you a copy; just put your name and email right here and I'll hook you up.